- I want more personal recognition for the contributions I make.
- I want to work with people who identify with a shared goal or cause.
- I want the opportunity to stretch myself with new challenges.
- I want work that allows me more time with my family.
- I want to earn a higher income doing more interesting work.
- I want to work for someone that I can respect and look up to.
What does your intuition tell you about what you need to be happy?
Does the opportunity exist to express your values, principles and aspirations in your work?
One of the key indicators for feeling successful is believing that your work is meaningful. Joining with other like-minded people raises the synergy of the group.
What sort of corporate culture is a natural fit for you?